X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodiee

I agree with your UCON Pick they can really step it up at home

Comment

I am liking Illinois on the raod at Michigan on Tuesday night. Your thoughts Carpet?

Ill in need of win and epecially a roady.

Like them to win this one SU.

Comment

Woodee

This is a Must win for Illinois and they will win on the
        road vs Michigan

Michigan has 2 players that take over 58% of all shots in a game, they play as individuals and look like they are
        just padding stats and not playing team ball.

Stop those two players and you got the game.

Michigan is smaller than Illinois and Illiois should be
        able to dominate insidee.

Illinois wins this 69-63

Comment

Wednesday---

Played already...

Southern Miss +5 over UTEP...Just a tricky spot here and So Miss is not half bad either. UTEP may be a little high on their horse after getting a deserved ranking. May srop this one on the road.

Comment

here's the rest of my card tonight--

Notre Dame +1 over Pitt....Does not make sense and the obvious play is Pitt so going against it.

Penn State +4 over OSU (1st half)...OSU may come out a it flat on the road.

Minnesota +3 over Purdue...Classic over-hyped Purdue on the road in a sneaky game with Mich State on deck. See what Minny did to wiscy about the same time last week for proof that this one is closer than expected.

Nebraska +5 over iowa State...ISU should not be favored over anyone right now. They suck and Nebraska has revenge from a home beating they took from ISU in Lincoln.

I REALLY want to play Xavier -4 over SLU but haven't yet. SL is smoke and mirrors and think they get smoked by a good X team...

Comment

Working...
            X