No announcement yet.

Kevin O'Neill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet trust me when I tell U this: U will b wanting 2 know my plays this fall because ur football capping skillz sux! U led everyone on this site down the highway 2 Hell in week 0 of the College Football game of the week with ur write-up analysis of the Illinois over Mizzou. After u posted ur write-up, Illnois was the most popular play in week 0.....We all know They TANKED!

Hopefully ur smart enough 2 let the Big Doggs on this site handle football capping, and quit being cheap!

http://blogs.myspace.com/xbigpappa

Comment

Tout BS.

Write an article or something. I don't know why these links are even allowed really.

Comment

Relax Woodee, Dont hate the playa, hate the GAME! I work 4 Jeff, when I make $$, he makes $$. Somebody around here has to PAY the bills! I got info that is much MORE valuable than any article you can write, and that is WINNERS in College and NFL football!

Comment

Not to throw flame on the fire but........uh, Mr X, I don't have any "employees".

Comment

I also see links to a couple of sports monitors..............of course, Bettorsworld has had it's own Free Sports Monitor for many years. It was one of the first of it's kind on the net. Formerly known as the Free Sports Monitor - now residing at http://www.sports-bettors.com

This will be the only officially recognized sports monitor of THIS site

Comment

sports monitor

Jeff,

Can you go back several years on sports monitor to get records. the other 2 monitoring sites let you do that.

Comment

Yes....just change the dates and will go back many years....I believe there are some handicappers that go back almost 10 years on there.....for example, if you look up LT Profits on there......now, I haven't spoke to the guy in many years, and have no affiliation with him or his picks.......but he enters his plays there and has a long term record going back to 2001-2002 in college football of about 55%..........he's a winner.......that's what long term sportsbetting is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                  Not to throw flame on the fire but........uh, Mr X, I don't have any "employees".
                  Bus-ted!

Comment

Wow, its gotten ugly and the season hasn't started yet. Hey, lets all win some money this year and I personally think every dog has his day. Last year I had a great one, this one may be just the opposite. I hope I do well and help anyone that will listen, but all I can say is I will do my best and it will be free info!! Bottom line, there are some really good solid cappers out there and if we all(including me) pay attention there is no reason we shouldn't all be successful!! I'M TOTALLY FIRED UP, LETS DO THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                      Carpet trust me when I tell U this: U will b wanting 2 know my plays this fall because ur football capping skillz sux! U led everyone on this site down the highway 2 Hell in week 0 of the College Football game of the week with ur write-up analysis of the Illinois over Mizzou. After u posted ur write-up, Illnois was the most popular play in week 0.....We all know They TANKED!

Hopefully ur smart enough 2 let the Big Doggs on this site handle football capping, and quit being cheap!

http://blogs.myspace.com/xbigpappa
                      You are correct I did lose on the Illini-Mizzou game and if memory serves me correctly you also lost on that game. For this I am sorry because no one saw this game as the beginning of the Illini football program meltdown to 3-9.

Illinois opens up vs Missouri again this year and you can bet your bling that I will have a write up for the game posted right here at Bettorsworld Exclusive to this sight and for FREE.

You tell me XP to let the Big Dogs on this site handle football capping, Not to be cheap.... as you tought your service for a fee with insulting bravado.

I have told you once and I am gonna tell you again XP if you have some insight you would like to share with us on any game it is welcome. However if all you want to do is pollute the board with a bunch of sales pitches on your service then it is not welcome in my eyes.

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOU

Do a write up of the game before hand tell us your thoughts right here for FREE and lets all make some money this year. I dont think you will but it would go a long way in building team work.

I await the 6th grade attack and response that sadly enough will come by responding to this so called Big Dog.

Carpet

Comment

Again, just my two cents!!! Probably should back off and say nothing, I CAN'T I will not pay shit for anyone that charges for their picks. Bottom line, why should I when I'm better. Maybe my record over the last few years does not reflect this. Let's just say I've had a revolation. ANYBODY THAT FOLLOWS THIS SITE, PLEASE DON'T PAY THESE FOOLS FOR THEIR PICKS. Much better cappers on this site. Pappa, EASE UP!! I disagree Carpet sucks on his picks. He knows more about his Illini than I do about Bama. True the Illini were dissapointing last year, not Carpets fault. I agreed with him, on paper they ROCKED. So, keep posting Carpet, YOU KNOW ILLINOIS SPORTS IN GENERAL Again, good luck my friend, I hope you do well!!!

Comment

Thank you Red Raider for the kind words. I am laser beamed in on Illinois football

Camp Rantoul starts August 5th for Illinois, 10 days of Hell in 100 degree heat. It's going to be interesting for this talented group of players.

Got to remember in 2007 and 2008 Illinois was stacked in recruiting and while it has fallen off this year these players are still here for the most part.

A Ton a Good Talent should be fun to watch,

BettorsWorld is my home since 1998 and have received several prizes in contest that Jeff Host, Its a great place to be.

And we dont charge you.

Have Fun all

Carpet

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                            Wow, its gotten ugly and the season hasn't started yet. Hey, lets all win some money this year and I personally think every dog has his day. Last year I had a great one, this one may be just the opposite. I hope I do well and help anyone that will listen, but all I can say is I will do my best and it will be free info!! Bottom line, there are some really good solid cappers out there and if we all(including me) pay attention there is no reason we shouldn't all be successful!! I'M TOTALLY FIRED UP, LETS DO THIS!!!
                            Yeah, But most of them in here posting are FREE, not paid.

I am done bitching b/c the 'The Tout' is getting the publicity from it more or less.

Onto the season. If I want to hear a Tout speak I will try to find Wayne Root or somebody because he at lease gives out some good info once in a while in between his pitches.

Going to go buy a few football publications and start studying. I am not a Pac-10 fan but they have a very competitve conference this year. Washington, Stanford, USC, etc...Just saw them on ESPN today.

Comment

I aint no "tout" no where on this thread do I ask 4 money, my blog is a FREE site, matter of fact all my preseason plays will be FREE, so dont HATE me cause IM good. I BEEN in the GAME 2 daym long 2 give erry tom, dick and harry a FREE ride on my 18 years of hard knocks, I dont ask for loot peeps give it 2 me out of R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Im gonna do whut I do, and all those that dont like it can KMA!

Comment

It is what it is and I am not going to respond to 6th grade responses

Like Woodee said to much attention granted to a weak floor.

This thread is dead to me.

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                                X