Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops Picks/comments/insights, etc... (January)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too Rick.

Comment

What do I know? It would be nice if we never pick a loser but we all know that will not happen.
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Need to start a new thread but will do pone more day here...

crap day yesterday and this week so far. Bounce back wednesday!

Cuse +4 over UCONN...Cuse turns it arounf tonight.

NC State +4 over VT...PG Harrow is back after missing last game.

Mizzou State -5 over Evansville

LSU +2 over So Carolina...weird line of the night!

Charlotte +5 (1st half) over Xavier..X overlooks these guys I think early on.

Colorado St. +5.5 over SD State...Nice juicy home dog.

Iowa +4.5 over Mich State...why not?

Comment

Survived the Chicago Blizzard of 2011 and what a storm it was.

Time to get back to helping us all out here.

Woodee you have Iowa as a 4.5 chalk as a why not call.

Well let me tell you why not. Izzos squad is due for a break out game, hell I have been thinking this for the last 4 games, If State cant put away Iowa by 5 or more tonight look for them to win the NIT.

I am rolling with State to covering 5

Comment

OK, I'll give it a try tonight. You folks deserve kudos for giving it the ol' college try night in and night out.

Bruins are over due (lost last 4 in a row) with the Trojans.
            Tonight at Pauley, I'm goig with:

1812 1st half UCLA -1.5
            812 UCLA -3

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

Arkansas +2

Comment

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                OK, I'll give it a try tonight. You folks deserve kudos for giving it the ol' college try night in and night out.
                laxsfo99
                Welcome Laxsfo99 I know your good at College Ball welcome aboard.

Woodee if you could start a new thread 3 pages is getting old

GL all

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                  Welcome Laxsfo99 I know your good at College Ball welcome aboard.

Woodee if you could start a new thread 3 pages is getting old

GL all
                  Carpet

Last week, I observed over on ESPN's Joe Lunardi's Bracketology, he has in the 1st round Illinois vs UCLA in the East Bracket. If it happens, Illinois should end up with the W. UCLA needs to win tonight and knock off St. John's on Saturday to even have a chance to make it to the Big Dance in March.

Since going to three consecutive final four's, the Bruins have fallen on hard times - no effective PG. Ben Holland has lost his recruiting magic. Since Farmar, Westbrooke, and Collison have departed (all in the NBA) he's been unable to recruit a top PG out of high school.

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                    Carpet

Last week, I observed over on ESPN's Joe Lunardi's Bracketology, he has in the 1st round Illinois vs UCLA in the East Bracket. If it happens, Illinois should end up with the W. UCLA needs to win tonight and knock off St. John's on Saturday to even have a chance to make it to the Big Dance in March.

Since going to three consecutive final four's, the Bruins have fallen on hard times - no effective PG. Ben Holland has lost his recruiting magic. Since Farmar, Westbrooke, and Collison have departed (all in the NBA) he's been unable to recruit a top PG out of high school.

laxsfo99
                    Oh please no Bracket Talk for the Illini just yet

Comment

4-3 for me on the day. Iowa really surprises and beats MSU by 20! I thought thye may stick around but the Spartans have to get it going soon. I hope they miss the tourney but if they are cose the selection committee will let them in b/c Izzo gives them sexual favors .

New thread coming.

Thanks for chiming in guys and nice call on UCLA too!

Comment

GREAT CALL on Iowa, the spartys are in a down spiral

Comment

That was a lucky one really even thought they won by 20...Just goes to show you when 90%+ are one team its wise to look the other way, epecially on a road fav. But then again, So Carolina covered as a road fav at LSU when a ton where on them too.

I cannot figure out MSU? They are ok, but cannot get their offense in gear.

Comment

Working...
                          X