X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loyola-MD +5............. (Top)

Illinois Chicago +16.5......

Comment

With you on that Loy-Md play! They are a good team!

Also on:

West Virginia pk...Should be a close one. Got -105 on it so had to take a shot.

Mizzou +11 (but kinda of thinking I should have passed on it.) Selby is out for KU again.

Looking at Ill-chi too but maybe just a 1st half play?

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
        Loyola-MD +5............. (Top) (Outright Winner) & Cover

Illinois Chicago +16.5......

2-0 night.........

Comment

nice--you saved me an 0-2 night by playing your plays!

Mizzou was a classic example of looking at 1st half lines....KU's and teams like that have so much more depth and just wear you down. Mizzou was +6 first half and were down by 4.

WV had the lead at half too but couldn't get it done. I don't know who the bug guy is for WV but he is big and slow. Huggin is a spaz too, and looks as if he scares the poo out of his players and they jsut freeze when they need to do something under pressure.

Comment

Tough card on tuesday...

Here is what I am considering and would liek to hear your thoughts...

Tenny +9 at UK...UK off 2 losses so the line is shaded their way. Pearl is back on the bench for the Vols tonight. I think it a few too many points for the young Cats to give even at home. But public actiion is on the dog which I hate.

Indy + 13.5 at Purdue...This one could be a 20 pt. blow out easy. Catching some value with ndy since they blew it against Iowa last time out. In-state rilvary too.

Xavier-Georgia...fun match up. X is not deep and GA is atahletic and undisciplined. have to look at the defensive K-9 here I think at +4.5.

Comment

Did just lock one in before the lines moves anymore.

Evansville pk over Northern Iowa...UNI is a solid team but a bad spot with a b2b road game. UNI beat evansville at home earlier this year so revenge too for the home team tonight.

Comment

NBA Orlando Magic -9.5........regular

Comment

Adding:

Purdue -7 (1st half) over Indy

Drake +2 over Creighton

Kentucky -8 over Tenny...

Comment

Tennessee +8.5

Comment

small 3 team teaser for me:

Purdue -5.5
                      Cincy -2.5
                      Kentucky -.5

No possibility of a push to get screwed and I see all three teams winning easily. Good Luck!

Comment

My picks look like this about to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVweP...eature=related

Comment

I forgot to give you my pick.

UTAH plus 17 vs San Diego State

While clearly SD is a better team, Utah has shown signs of life, PLUS if you look at the last three meetings between these 2 teams there is teeth to this bet.

2011 SD 71-62
                          2010 SD 68-61
                          2009 SD 70-68

That is an average of 6 points a game over 3 games, it seems these two teams play each other very spirited.

Give me Utah and all the points 17 of them tonight.

Good Luck all.

Comment

3-0-1 for me yesterday.

Utah was almost a play for me too but i missed putting it in. Thanks goodness.

Wendesday--

One so far--

UCF pk (-135) vs. Memphis...CF on a huge slide after a great start but I think they pull their heads out of their hind-ends tonight. Memphis is a public team that 90% is on tonight. Not going to mess with the points at -2.5 just paying the juice instead.

more coming...

Comment

Adding---

South Carolina +5 over Florida

A&M +4 over Colorado...why o why???? Going against my intuition and an unranked favored over ranked so be careful on this one.

Air Force +11 over BYU...BYU struggled with Wyoming on the road and AF is a better team. Like thiem +6 1st half too and may play that also.

Okie +6.5 (1st half) over texas...Young Sooners may put a scare in texas but I have said this before...One of these days they will come in and get surprised.

OVER 139 L'ville-ND

3-team ML parlay--
                              Wiscy
                              Duke
                              Cuse

Comment

2-4...got my ass handed to me last night. Sometimes there is just a bad vibe on all my plays and some time there is a good one where the ball bonuces my way. Last night was one of those that was painful to endure.

I cannot beleive Cuse can lose at home like they did. They have talent as well, but cannot put it together. Wiscy and Duke make nice comebacks but that parlay was shot before those games even got going. Thats the danger in a 3-teamer like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X