No announcement yet.

Tuesday-Tourney Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a stab at Oakland under 87! 2H. Big lead. If it stays bog or gets bigger, they will use clock.

Comment

dont jinx me like that wide

Comment

And Dayton/Mass under 69. An even bigger lead. Dayton should use clock. We'll see.

Butler o/u 70.5 2 H. I can't figure. Milw. might get it going, but just not sure. They are cold. And Butler using clock.

Comment

Oops! Oral comes out flinging it and it's a game now. Calm down Oral boys.

Comment

Does ESPN2 own software for player stats? This is a cable access production. No stats for player's shooting FTs or points scored.

Comment

I cannot believe the swing in some of those games tonight...screw with a bettors head.

OR comes back within 4 and then look again and they are down 15...i was on OR.

Mil down 13 to get to 4, and then look again, they are down 14.

Prov gets within 10 and then they are down 15.

I swear I get my picks all right or I get them all wrong.

Comment

Also, screw Nova and screw the Miami Heat!!!! Seriously...10 and 8 point favs and lose SU?

Comment

I agree with you, screw Nova, there are bubble teams playing better than them. Why waste a slot and go one and done, give it to someone who wants to be in it.

Miami, wow...This proves that any 3 great players does not equal dominance. I really hope they play the Knicks in the first round and get bounced!

Comment

good call on Oakland Taxman

2-0

Comment

yeah, great call on Oakland guys...I went opposite of you for a small play but should have went with you. I jsut felt that Oakland may have run out of value at his point but obviously not.

Comment

Working...
                      X