Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College upset of the week contest WEEK #1 POST THEM HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEORGIA Plus 3

Comment

Ball State +6

Comment

LSU

Comment

W. Kentucky +16.5

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
            Laxfo 99, I think that I am going to post my own lines for this contest and do it on Tuesday.. If we have a big line move for some reasons say(+10 to +2) for example, I will take that game off the board and ask that person to select another one. This contest is for fun and some guys posted before papa's lines came out so this week I am not going to penalize anyone for posting early..

I will have the lines out every Tuesday morning and remember to only pick one +3 or more dog, if you select more than one I will take your first selection only.. All selections must be made prior to 11:00 eastern every Saturday. I will allow any college selection on any day as long as it is made after I put out the lines. I think waiting for papa to put out the lines on Thursday takes away from a contest that is meant for fun. Of course if it were for money then I see the logic in waiting until Thursday. Thanks everyone that has posted so far, I hope everyone takes part in this. I truly believe valuable information can be gained from this site.... Thanx everyone for your support in this contest!! RR
            RR84

I know you’ll do what’s best. I agree about the lines going up early, especially after what occurred this am with the “other”. Lines can easily be adjusted should a huge line movement occur due to injuries, suspensions, betting syndicates pounding a team, weather, etc.

Thanks for allowing input – have confidence in your final decision and I know it will be fair.

laxsfo99

Comment

Northwestern

Comment

Troy+16
                N/A

Comment

Baylor

Comment

Ole Miss @ Home +3

Comment

Army + 10 1/2

Comment

baylor

Comment

New Mexico.

You should also recognize the biggest upset winner each week for fun.

Comment

Slim pickings, better go with Maryland

Comment

Guess I will change that Maryland game, since they are favorites now.
                              Northwestern looks the next best to me.

Comment

Ole Miss +3

Comment

Working...
                                X