• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notre Dame -3.5

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerette View Post
      I meant Michigan +3.5
      Uh-oh. xp will bring the hammer down on this.

"If more than one pick is posted the first pick will be used. Editing picks will not be allowed. Once your pick is posted it is official."

You'll be better off with Notre Dame, as long as that hook doesn't get you. GL

Comment

Miss St - 6.5

Comment

Alabama-10

Comment

@ Widestrides: IM gonna cut Chargeretts some slack because she is a babe! On the real tho she made her change within 2 min of her original post, clearly she ment Michigan, so that is how I will grade her.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
              @ Widestrides: IM gonna cut Chargeretts some slack because she is a babe! On the real tho she made her change within 2 min of her original post, clearly she ment Michigan, so that is how I will grade her.
              That's reasonable.

I still think she'd be better off with ND! We'll see. GL

Comment

Notre Dame -3.5

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                  Is this for real? xbig can arbitrarily ignore/break any rule based on the gender of the poster? I now have seen it all. Jeff needs to do something. This has become a total farce. Her pick has to be Notre Dame. There is ZERO wiggle room in that rule. What do you others think?

Comment

Well, Hart Attack you and me don't hardly ever see eye to eye, but this I agree with you... You stick to your rules period... I have no beef with anyone on this site.. but if pappa is going to cut her slack, what about the guys that post say two minutes late or the guys last week when it was proven there was a site problem... PAPPA YOU ARE AN IDIOT PERIOD... YOU NEED TO GIVE THIS CONTEST UP TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A CLUE.... JUST MY OPINION...

Comment

Let me stress further, you are the most hated person on this site.. maybe you get off on it but you are a blithering idiot period... Sorry if the truth hurts.. I know I have my haters but I always try and at least consider my actions which you never will.. So you are in charge, but act like it .... Quit calling everyone losers.... Hey, I am 0-2 in the college pow and I challenge you to go head to head against me the rest of the year.. Hey you have a two game lead.. IF you are all that no problem you kick my ass.. You know and I know you will lose.... So act like a man and quit dogging everyone.. And before you cuss me or what ever your response will be think about it.. PUT UP OR SHUT UP..... 100 dollars to whoever has the best record in your idiot contest.. Woodee, Widestrides or who ever the hell you want to hold the money.. JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT DOGGING EVERYONE OUT.. LETS DO THIS....

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                        Is this for real? xbig can arbitrarily ignore/break any rule based on the gender of the poster? I now have seen it all. Jeff needs to do something. This has become a total farce. Her pick has to be Notre Dame. There is ZERO wiggle room in that rule. What do you others think?
                        Agreed, It is time for a stop with him making rules on the fly and exceptions to the rules.

XPig you have single handedly ruined a great contest, and I look forward to you calling me a thousand names and cut downs for the next 8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                          Agreed, It is time for a stop with him making rules on the fly and exceptions to the rules.

XPig you have single handedly ruined a great contest, and I look forward to you calling me a thousand names and cut downs for the next 8 weeks.
                          I agree as well how the hell are u gunna let that slide but not the ppl who posted late last week because of the site thats bs and u know it..how the hell did she clearly mean Michigan she put NOTRE DAME..i just dnt get u..this competition needs to be put in the hands of some one who actually cares and isnt just a piece..

Comment

Just for clarity - I hope!

Utah - USC game.

Noted that 4 folks selected this game.

As of ths am, the final score of the Utah - USC game was 23 - 14 as declared by the PAC 12 and NCAA. With all the confusion, USC did not even attempt the extra point after the blocked field goal led to a TD. Initially, the game was called with a USC penalty for celebrating and scored at 17 - 14.

Last week, Mich - W Michigan cancellation, this week Utah - USC, I'm sure in the following weeks more confusion to come.

laxsfo99

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed that the LOSERS make the most NOISE,,,,,,,Red Raider HOW dare you try and FADE me........You got exactly whut u deserved, ANOTHER LOSER with Miss St LOL

Comment

The USC-Utah thing seems to be official. USC by 9. 23-14. The line was -9.5 so still a loss for USC folks here and a win for anyone who had Utah in this contest. If the refs were thinking straight, USC should have kicked the XP to win by 10. They say a lot of folks in Vegas cashed in their +8 and +9 Utah tickets and many USC backers may have torn up their USC tickets as this didn't get fixed until this AM! Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X