No announcement yet.

2011 College football Game of the Week...........Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not be so hard on him guys. we all know hes the best capper on here.

Comment

Xbigpu**y
      "Let's not be so hard on him guys. we all know hes the best crapper on here."

Fixed it for you.

Comment

http://www.sports-bettors.com/

Who's Ur daddy Beeoutches (Krichinsky,Red Raider & Carptet)........All the shyt yall been talkin and ya already STARTING 2 LICK ma NUTZ! I thought Yall learned yall's lesson a few years ago when I was leading the NFL Game of the Week Contest. As usual, yall behind me in the contest lookin at the crack of ma AZZ! Shut ur pie holes and KNOW UR PLACE BEEOUTCHES!

All I DO is WIN Beetches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
          http://www.sports-bettors.com/

Who's Ur daddy Beeoutches (Krichinsky,Red Raider & Carptet)........All the shyt yall been talkin and ya already STARTING 2 LICK ma NUTZ! I thought Yall learned yall's lesson a few years ago when I was leading the NFL Game of the Week Contest. As usual, yall behind me in the contest lookin at the crack of ma AZZ! Shut ur pie holes and KNOW UR PLACE BEEOUTCHES!

All I DO is WIN Beetches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e
          Idk if you noticed yet but ur 0-4 in the mock hilton soooooooo yeaaaaaa good luck with all that winning your doing

Comment

@ The BOYZ: U better tell these phools whuts up! I been kickin azz in this forum since 2000. Red Raider comes up in hea trying to bite off of MY fame talkin about how HE KNOWS the SEC, and I mop the Floor with his azz on Auburn over Miss St last week. WTF? RED RAIDER i know u wanna be like me dude, its all good.

Comment

@ FSU: yea I had a tuff day in the NFL (Do you know how HARD it is to go 0-4?), looks like ma data in NFL is diametrically opposite to whut it should be..........I will go back into the LAB this week and "tweek" that shyt and reverse polartiy. UR a LOSER too FSU

Comment

haha yea im a loser im 1-0 in the NFL GOW and I should be 2-0 in ur joke of a contest i know its only been a a week or two but i dnt come on here and act like im gods gift i know sports but im just learning how to cap and i come on here to read peoples advice and how they read matchups and figure out their plays...i come on here to play in FREE contest and to have fun I really dnt care if i win or not but at the end of the day im not a lil punk that comes on here and tries to be all hard on the internet honestly if i was jeff id take this contest away from u becuz clearly ur a piece and dnt care about the reputation of this site all u care about is urself...ur probly just gunna come on here and post my record and call me a loser or sumin but i really dnt care cuz even if i lose i know im not a lil punk like u...and i already know everyone is gunna agree with me so just do us a favor and try to run a real contest and not ruin shyt for everyone else

Comment

@ FSU: U aint been on Bettorsworld long enough (Sept 2101) to carry any weight with opinions. I was running this contest 6 YEARS b 4 u even joined BW, so how do u figure ur street "Credits" are enough to persuade Jeff. What have u done for BW other than bitch and moan over a "free" contest? FSU I recommend u sit back, keep ur pie hole shut and make money off my pics just like ur other pal losers carpet, red raider and Krichinsky. Maybe if you win a few conests u may "earn" some respect around here!

Comment

@FSU: By the way son, ur record was 4-9 last in last year's College GOW..........and u wanna give some advise?

Comment

• damn pappa i knew u were stupid but cmon sep 2101 think u mean 2011..never said anything about street credit just stating my opinion it may mean nothing to people like u but i can guaranteed that there are many ppl on here that agree whether or not they say it...the only thing i have complained about is u and the horrible job u do running this contest...and like i said i should be 2-0 not a big deal about the USC UTah game maybe if i was some hott chick id be 1-1 but hey ill take my 0-2 thats fine cuz overall this year i am 15-9 on the picks ive wagered on and none of them have been ur plays or at least that ive gotten from u...did a little looking back and i stopped posting in week 11 my record was 4-7 and then i looked at ur record and u were 4-7 didnt bother looking up what u finished probably 5-8 tho so uve been a loser since ive been on this board which makes u a losers in my eyes...

oh yea how do u spell advice???

Comment

• Is there any chance we can get the focus back to the actual contest? Will standings be posted any time soon?

Shalom Y'all !

Comment

• Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                          Is there any chance we can get the focus back to the actual contest? Will standings be posted any time soon?

Shalom Y'all !
                          He to busy Xpig calling everyone a loser while he goes 5-8 last year Now that he is at 2-0 this year I can't imagine the trash he lays

Comment

• Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                            Is there any chance we can get the focus back to the actual contest? Will standings be posted any time soon?

Shalom Y'all !
                            It takes Xbigpappa a little time to add up the numbers idk if youve noticed but hes a little slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSU123 View Post
                              It takes Xbigpappa a little time to add up the numbers idk if youve noticed but hes a little slow.

"Slow" and 2-0 record in the contest or "Fast" and 0-2.........I believe ur VERY Fast FSU.... LOL

Comment

• Maybe just have the Utah and USC guys make two picks this week.

Technically, USC should have covered had they been given the chance to kick the extra point.

But then again, the rules at some books do not allow for any adjustments to the final score, so this is open for all interpretations.

GL

Comment

Working...
                                X