No announcement yet.

NBA Back to Back to Back ATS Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next play will be on Linsanity! as the Knicks are Home vs the tired NJ Nets who will be on their 3rd game in 3 nights and 4th in 5 nights.

NJ was in Indy on Thursday, will be in Chicago Saturday and home vs Milwaukee Sunday night and then to the Garden on Monday night. Not long travel.

Knicks played Friday night in NY and will be home Sunday night vs Dallas. So it will be their 3rg game in 4 nights. Not much rest for ANYONE in the NBA this season. It will be the 4th home game in a row for the Knicks.

GL

Comment

As Widestrides said, today's play is Linsanity!!! Knicks -9.5

The reasoning behind the play is a play against a team playing their 3rd straight game on the road (New Jersey).

GL

Comment

Well I wasn't going to play this because I thought it would be higher than -9.5 what with all the Linsanity, and home court, and more folks playing the 3rd in 3 nights trend.

But under double digits, I might give it a small play. There's a lotta Mo in NY. Fans are pumped and Lin is raising everyone's game and effort.

How bad is NJ?!

Comment

Teams may start to get up for Linsanity. And the Knicks were on their 4th game in 5 days, so they weren't exactly rested vs a tired team.

Updated Record (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Plays on Home Teams that are on their third game in three nights are now 10-6, but 3-5 last 8.

Plays on Home Teams playing against a Road team on their third game in three nights are 5-3.

Comment

You are correct, this trend is starting to cool off.

Comment

Today's play is CLEVELAND -5 over New Orleans.

New Orleans third straight road game in 3 days, losses @ OKC and overtime @ Indiana.

Comment

They are probally both tired, Cleveland used a lot of energy to outscore Detroit 35-23 last night in the 4th to pull out a 1 point Win.
                good luck

Comment

Yikes, another loss. The trend is reverting to the mean! Glad I missed this one.

Comment

Phoenix covered vs Minny trend is a friend once again.
                    good luck

Comment

Today's play is on Golden State -3

The play is against Dallas who is playing their 3rd game in 3 days.

Comment

Golden State had control of this game from the tip. Easily covering the 3, 111-87

Comment

Blow out win. I loaded up on this game. Dallas has been struggling lately, they were at the end of 9 games in 12 days. As the oldest team in the league, they were in no condition to cover on the third game in as many nights.

There is also a little turmoil inside the locker room. Jason Terry calling for some changes. The Lamar Odum issue. Even some talk around town that the Mavs might not even make the playoffs.

The rest of their schedule is easier, no more B2B games for a while. That may help.

Comment

Preoccupied with the NCAA tournament, but Phoenix did cover the 5 on Friday.

Six games occur from Thursday to Monday of this week.

Comment

New Orleans won and covered as 4.5 dogs over the Clips, 97-90

Comment

San Antonio covers the 3. Atlanta blows a 14 point but wins in 4OT, covering the 1 point spread.

Comment

Working...
                                X