Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notre Dame vs who in the national championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame vs who in the national championship?

If for one second you had delusions of USC beating Notre Dame I will take that wager. Notre Dame as bad as they have looked at times will play in the National championship game. I will make my POW early and select ND per the USA today spread next week for there is zero chance of them losing next week.

BANK THIS...AND I WILL GIVE IT THE OLE FORSHIZZLE!!

Good luck my BW brothers..and don't forget RR'S NFL extravaganza tomorrow..LOL

Not the Ducks because they will probably lose in OT the way this game is going.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
      Not the Ducks because they will probably lose in OT the way this game is going.
      Dragon,

last night I selected the Ducks/KS/ND but then a feeling hit me like it did a couple of years ago and thank God it did.. I changed my picks and went with ND/STANFORD/BAYLOR... and if this guy makes this kick it will be gold

Comment

He did.. WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!

Comment

That means the Bama/Georgia winner is in.. OMG...

Comment

Notre Dame will get throttled if they play in the title game, it will be a joke. hopefully barkley will be alright for next week and we can keep the irish pretenders from an impending rout vs alabama.

Comment

Hart Attack,

I hope your right and Alabama somehow gets another national championship..

Take care!!!

Comment

If Barkley plays next week, Notre Dame can only dream about playing in the championship game........they'll take it in the ass out here, along with anybody backing them.....i just don't wanna mention any names........Haha !!!..........Looks like 'Bama and Ohio State in a rematch from a few years ago......... I still think Oregon is the best team, just didn't show up tonight...Good Luck everybody !!!

;)

Comment

[QUOTE=Boone Moone;185675]If Barkley plays next week, Notre Dame can only dream about playing in the championship game........they'll take it in the ass out here, along with anybody backing them.....i just don't wanna mention any names........Haha !!!..........Looks like 'Bama and Ohio State in a rematch from a few years ago......... I still think Oregon is the best team, just didn't show up tonight...Good Luck everybody !!!

Not going to happen big guy..

E]

Comment

Ohio State not eligible. Tatoo Parlor Cover-up, remember?

Comment

Ga, Dawgs beat Bama in the SEC championship and play Oregon in national champ game as USC will beat Notre Dame regardless of who plays QB for USC.

Comment

Originally posted by noname View Post
                        Ga, Dawgs beat Bama in the SEC championship and play Oregon in national champ game as USC will beat Notre Dame regardless of who plays QB for USC.
                        The USC team that got the shit kicked out of them by UCLA and have basically looked really bad all year.. OOPS They were the preseason number one weren't they....

Not a chance in hell USC beats Notre Dame.. Tell you what I will make it official regardless of the line and take Notre Dame as my POW.. You have such conviction that USC will school them.. Make it yours..

Good luck...with that..

Comment

Just one more point..

Alabama is now the favorite to win it all. I also said in jest that Georgia would beat Alabama.. Do you really believe that.. I for one don't. It is now Alabama's National championship to lose.
                          I guess we will see how it all plays out but I wouldn't bet one single dime that Georgia beats Alabama.. Notre Dame has a better shot at it than Georgia.. FF THE DUCKS.. They once again blew their chance and I personally hope they are never ever in the National championship picture again.. They suck.. period..

Notre Dame will play Alabama for the National Championship..

ROLL TIDE......

Comment

OK I don't care who QBs ,on the site today I will take USC and they will win by 8 pts. or more.I am not a Notre Dame hater but I just don't see their offense scoring enough points. The defense is one of the three best in the country. The Notre Dame offense will not score more than 17 points and USC scores the same amount of points as against UCLA. Score---28-17

Georgia will beat Bama in the SEC championship.

NC game----Georgia vs ????

Comment

I guess Oregon would need UCLA to beat Stanford next week and then the Ducks beat Oregon State and UCLA in the Pac-12 Championship game. But Florida and Florida State would need to lose also.

Comment

Working...
                              X