Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 13

8-5 last week
    106-82.5 for the season on posted plays. (56.2%)
    31-29 Mock Hilton (51.6%)
    66-54 Carib Contest (55%)
    7-4-1 BW GOW Contest (63.6%)

Pats -7. (2 units) Just riding the hot hand. Fins O can't take advantage of weak Pats D.

Bucs/Broncos over 50.5.

Jets -4 (Got this early in the week with the hook.) No O for AZ. Jets look good vs bad teams.

Cards/Jets over 36.5. Need turnovers to make this happen. Expect them from both sides.

Bears -3. (2 units) Bears D should shut down Lynch and Wilson.

Bengals -1. SD OL in shambles and so is Rivers and Turner. SD D has been playing well though so look at the under.

Bengals/Chargers under 46.

Panthers -3. Major distractions in KC. Panthers still playing hard.

Browns -2. Weeden to play? Browns D playing very well. Raiders reeling.

Teasers
    Pats -1 and Texans -.5

Lions Even and Bills Even

Jets Even and Bills Even

Still Looking for Vikings at more than +7.5 and Steelers +9.

Last edited by widestrides; 12-02-2012, 09:24 AM.

Added Parlay:

Bears
    Jets -6
    Panthers -4
    Browns -2

Half unit to win 7 units.

Comment

Added Vikings +7.5 just before it goes to +7 most places.

Comment

Added Chiefs under 41 and Cowboys under 44 for half unit each

Comment

Adding Jets -4.5 2H. Can't get any worse. I must be nuts putting MORE $ on Sanchez.

Comment

2-9 so far. All the bad beats. Just horrible finishes. On the wrong side of all the crazy bad beats today.

Lions had multiple chances to put that one away. And on 3rd and 5 with a minute left they didn't try to pass for the first and gave the ball back to Luck. That coach has got to go.

Jets were on the one yard line first and goal at the end of the game with a minute and a half left and took a knee. Made sense, but that hurts.

Vikings kicker missed an easy one with a minute to go that would have pulled them within 6! Unreal.

Whoever had Bears under really got a bad beat also. 10 points in the last minute to send it into OT. And then a 6 not a 3 to win it in OT.

Bears let the Seahawks go 90 and 80 yards for TDs to lose that! Couldn't keep Russell Wilson in the pocket.

Miami hit a late FG to get a push 7.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Had a nice comeback on the late games. No Mooses came around.

6-9.5 for the day counting tonight's under as a loss.

Comment

I hear ya! I don't think I am even going to turn on a game until the 4th quarter anymore. Bets are truly decided then until the last second ticks off the clock.
                Detroit is on my shit list hor the day. Up a bunch and then lose. Coaches need to figure this out. Call a time out and regroup if needed as obviously the d players are idiots.

I didn't bet the snf game but if I did I would have been on Dallas. That punt return stink!

Comment

thanks man, it was a tough week with lots of lead changes and crazy last minute action.
                  Fun to watch but really had to sweat it out.

Get em next week and Go Giants!

Comment

Thinking it's going to go over tonight. I don't think Giants can fully contain RGIII, but I think Eli will get his also against a porous Redskin D. Fletcher is ? but he will probably start and try so he can keep his streak going. But if he's not 100%, that hurts the Skins who are already depleted on D. Unless the Skins are just going to play out of their minds due to the magnitude of the game. Division games have a way of going under.

JPP and Phillips are ? for Giants, but Kiwi can step in for JPP and Stevie Wonder for Philips.

Comment

haha stevie wonder.

yeah, I agree plus andre brown out but again, it's the secondary of the skins that's extremely weak.
                      Got the giants 2.5 also have them on a teaser with the over.

The over by itself is rough. First glance it looks like it should go over but it could hit a stopping point in the 40's like last game where it just barely hit 50.

Comment

I really think most people are overreacting to the skins big win over Dallas on thanksgiving. I like the giants here rather easily.
                        The skins smashed the cowboys for all to see and perception drives nfl lines especially on mnf.
                        The cowboys are bad. Really bad. I have no idea how they are even in the playoff picture. The skins big win over them is not much more than them beating the raiders or titans in my eyes. Rg3 is kind of over hyped right now as always.
                        PlUs its December now. Giant time.
                        Giants by 7.
                        Last edited by woodee12; 12-03-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I sure hope you are right woodee after the beating I took this week in the NFL I am all over the Giants tonight. I was all over the Giants early this week and just think they are a better team at this point.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't it seem that the Giants are one of those teams that seem to play better later in the year.

Comment

6.5 Teaser

Giants +5.5 and Over 43.

I was surprised it gave me Giants +5.5. 5Dimes has Giants at -1 -130 so they based their Teaser off that. The teaser was -110.

GL Go GMen! Don't lose containment on RGIII like the Vikings did all day vs Aaron Rodgers!

Comment

Speaking of containment god the bears are awful at containing mobile QB's TaxMan tried to warn me and I did not listen

Comment

Working...
                              X