Under Trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one for you!!

Taking into account that if your good you are only going to do 55% over the long haul. That is if your really good. Do some research and I bet there is nobody that has picked 150 games and eclipsed that mark. Now anybody can do say 70% short term which brings me to my post.

If you take everybody in our college bowl contest, a few may do 70% and some 40% but in general everyone will be 50ish..give or take a point or two. Take everyone's last six games and if they are below 3 wins and 3 losses give their next pick a win.. If they are above 3 wins and 3 losses give their next pick a loss. Then tally up the wins and losses for both teams and you will have the winner. Does it work all the time.. NO.. but it works 70% of the time.. FYI it lost today on Pitt but it has Kent st tomorrow..

This of course is relying on the fact that half won't hit 30ish and the other half 70ish.. Simply not going to happen. Most everyone will end up 50ish.. ..

Comment

Oh and if they are 3 wins and three losses simply ignore their pick.. I know what you're thinking.. So smart guys who keep records go back to the start of our bowl season and do this. I have and it works.. You will come out a winner. Let me know what you think.. RR looking out for you!!

Comment

Working...
      X