No announcement yet.

Mock Hilton Tie Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright my friend - no blood-no foul. Take care and keep cashing!

Comment

I think hart is funny I was just having a little fun. He did a great job with his picks.

The only reason for the "hammer post" was he was picking the same sides I was thinking of picking at the time, and I didn't want him giving the edge to the other 2 cappers in the tiebreaker!

BTW I dont give two flying fucks if ANY of my posts offend anyone!

Comment

I ended up banging a GB/SEA parlay, not wanting any part of the AFC wildcards.
        The numbers will be scary-big for the AFC this weekend and I would be wary of the Clemons injury for SEA.

Can I ask how we get paid in the Mock Hilton contest? Remember that I'm part of the global conspiracy to weaken the American economy by draining your wealth to overseas.

Comment

Are the winning prizes to the top 5 in the Mock Hilton contest based on 67 entrants (from enrollment thread)? For those of us who enrolled in time enough to compete for the $300.00 Super Bowl pick contest, how would that work? Would that be a separate payout should we win or would we have to wait until the Super Bowl is over to be paid for both? Thanks for running such a quality contest and are you open to suggestions for increasing entrants in future contests?

Comment

Working...
          X