No announcement yet.

2014-$25 College GOW-Week #3-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is going to be one hell of finish this year..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      I can never recall a game that myself, Bret, and Whatnot were on the same side

We have so many great cappers on this site and I feel privileged just to be a part of it...
      The bolded above what initially alarmed me of course. "My god they're all gonna stand together in the face of the "letdown" storm".

Its a nice change of pace to see a team (ECU) that does apparently not suffer letdown cuz damn alot of them do.

Yes, definitely some very good cappers here and this call here on ECU a very impressive feather in the potential victory-cap of this contest.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
        UNC defense has been pretty bad their first 2 games. People were sayng ECU was due for a letdown after VT game but I think ECU is a good team. They played with south carolina a few weeks ago too. I knew it would be a high scoring game but jesus 70 points is ridiculous.
        I told Bama25 today that I thought that the over could be the best play..I guess we were both on the same side of it all.. Good to know that we are thinking somewhat alike.. I have been totally slammed at work and have not been able to give it my all this year... Hopefully things will slow down some....It will be tough to beat you Bret but I am going to do my best to win this contest which I never have...Good luck my friend....

Comment

Duke

Comment

Working...
          X