Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mock Hilton Contest"........Week #4.........Post Your 5 Picks Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by skey1955 View Post
      Colts
      Packers
      Panthers
      Chargers
      Panthers
      This guy really likes the Panthers. I didn't know we could do that, pick one team more than once. Now that I know my next week picks maybe:

Steelers
      Steelers
      Steelers
      Steelers
      Steelers

Thanks for the breakdowns BlackCat they're very interesting.

money line.png

My bewilderment on how to make a picture appear in a post is complimented by my lack of understanding of why 90% of $$$3.5 Million appears to be on Patriots ($3m Pats vs. $350K Chiefs) but line topples off the key number Pats -3 to Pats -2.5 (-125) seemingly seeking more $ on New England to further lopside the financial landscape of this deal.

Is this whats called RLM (Reverse Lime Movement)? Like when you drop a Lime and instead of going down it floats away like a balloon? Is this whats called a trap?

I'd imagine a trap is only identifiable after one has been caught in it or managed to avoid it. I'll be one of those tomorrow night along with 32 others including my homie Cookie Monster as Chiefs (24) vs Patriots (9) 73% reflects.

Whatever the term for this situation the BlackCat's breakdown adds even more interestingness to it so I and Cookie just wanted to say thanks for the breakdown. 9 entrants have the chance to gain a game on 24 entrants and those 9 supported by big money but Sharp Money? I think $2.63M of the $3M was bet before the (significant) line drop from 3 to 2.5 and when combined with the generally successful discipline of fading the team favored by the betting public in Nationally Televised games trying this when New England is that team + this large a $$$ disparity in bettage?

Overall and everything above considered I'd rather at this point be on NE-3.5 in this spot not leastly so I could have the chance to gain that game on them 23 other entrants but I have KC as do many many others.

Thanks again for the breakdown

Comment

lets see if this works....

aha! it worked! but still seems theres an easier way. someone help me.

Comment

Working...
        X