No announcement yet.

2015-$25 College Game of the Week-Week 4-Post picks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big apologies for last week, was speed so thin I took a stab and then realized to seconds later I picked a game that had already been played after the deadline. Brings up a Mark Twain quote, "Better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all the doubt!"

Today we are on the Minutemen -3 in Butt-cold Amherst..UMASS-3

To get off the Schneid

Comment

trying to get rid of my 0-4 (ugh) going with under 54 ND/Clemson

Comment

Love that u mass pick. Almost went with them too. Playing them at my big for a top play of mine today at -2.5.

Comment

Seems like a no-brainer to take the under on the highest total in over 25 years, but I prefer to choose sides. And Baylor and TT just don't bother playing D. TCU beat TT 55-52 last week!

I'll go with one of the Bettorsworld's Key Releases. This one caught my eye even before I saw it as a Key Release.

Mississippi State +6.5

Comment

Pitt

Comment

alabama +2

Comment

LSU TIGERS
                ;)

Comment

Notes:

All 29 players have a pick in this week. Looks like all games will go on as scheduled, so that's good. Accu-weather provides
                  up to date information on all top 25 home games.

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                  Love that u mass pick. Almost went with them too. Playing them at my big for a top play of mine today at -2.5.
                  Ditto. Glad you're still with us Impaler.

Bama 25, don't you fear the power outage?

Lastly, in his 3 previous seasons at TX a&m, Kevin Sumlin has several wins over ranked opponents, but he has never
                  beaten a ranked opponent in College Station.

Comment

Here are the OFFICIAL RULES:

2. Picks MUST be posted by 11:00 a.m. (EST) on game day Saturday. This includes any Sunday or Monday pick. NO EXCEPTIONS.
                    If you have problems accessing the site, e-mail picks to [email protected] before the posting deadline. For Thursday or Friday games, the picks MUST be posted 1 hour
                    before the game's scheduled start.

No trying to be a jerk, but it is the rule, right. Unfortunately, Boone's pick came in at high noon.

Comment

Using Rule 2. is ndsent1 pic of under in Memphis game a loss? it was posted at 6:41

Comment

IF I'M LATE I'M LATE.....BUT I HONESTLY THOUGHT I HAD UNTIL 12:00 EASTERN TO POST. BUSY WEEK AND ALL, BUT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT REALLY IS A RIDICULOUS RULE TO BEGIN WITH SINCE MY GAME DOESN'T START FOR ANOTHER 8 HOURS OR SO. IT'S NOT LIKE SOMEONE HAS TO TALLY ALL OF THE PICKS AND THEN POST THEM, THEY'RE OUT IN THE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE WELL BEFORE GAME TIME....GOOD LUCK FELLAS.
                        ;)

Comment

Boone,

I agree with you but let me throw something else in to the argument. From a scorers point of view, it is hard enough to keep up with the standings by that alone. If you have to keep up with what time everyone posted it would make it a nightmare. That being said, I am for keeping it the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                            Hmmm?

Tulsa and Houston 81.5 points!

Texas Tech and Baylor 89!

Seems as though they would have to score on almost every possession and not take too long to score.

And both lines have moved up from their openings.
                            Well, Tulsa and Houston stayed under, but TT and Baylor will go over 89 before the end of the 3rd quarter! 100 probably. Glad I stayed away.

Comment

I understand Red....it's actually a moot point anyway since I picked another loser !!
                              LOL !!!
                              ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                                NEBRASKA -6.5

It has been 91 years since Illinois has beaten Nebraska-Last time was 1924.
                                ILLINOIS 14- NB 13

The best loss bet I ever made.....Illinois moves to 4-1

Comment

Working...
                                X