Skybook is a Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just called Lance,
    He assured me things will be different, and said I could call him if I have any problem in the future.
    He was very concerned that things be done right.
    I'll let everyone know what happens.
    Fred

Comment

just curious

fred+ who plays baskets and golfer both with vegas isp's ...... are these just a coincidence, imposters, or are these guys the "real deal" ??

Comment

My third response is to IBTOM
        I will answer all 3 of your posts.
        First-Yes they are referring to username Skybook. Anyone that uses the username Skybook signs his name after his post and no person here is allowed to post without my approval under the username skybook.
        Second- As far as where is Reno and his comments you wont be hereing from him for a while, or at least not today. Why because he is sleeping in his hotel room hungover because him and I and my other Partner got

drunk and went searching for woman for 10 hours last night. Yes thats correct he is here partying with me. How do I know him. A good friend of mine from WWTS called and asked if I could get a corporate rate on a room for a client of his that was visiting margarita island. So of course I said yes because unlike these posts or many previous posts all the donbest books get along and do a ton of business together and are allies not enemies. As so are non donbest books. We all work togehter.
        I met him for the first day the other day . He is a great guy and I really enjoy his company. I told him the same thing I told Fred earlier Skybook will not be hurt or helped financially by this site either way. We all read it and enjoy and learn from it.
        he saw the office so he knows first hand how many phones are ringing and how many wise guys call for the same game at once. Like I said all along it is a lot more then you all think.
        Third- Where has Skybook been. You only saw them talking about other books. Well educate yourself on the topic more. Show me one unfounded attack on a book. If you can ill ill fly you here to see us first hand and show you our operation. We have had nothing but good things to say about other books. IF you need help looking this FACT up in the archives let me know.

Take care Lance

of business togehter and are allies not

Comment

My fourth response SHIFTYSHIEK
          You are a seasoned bettorsworld poster. I enjoy your posts for the resons I said earlier. You base them on fact and not hearsay. Your post above speaks for itself
          and me.
          Thanks and take care Lance

Comment

Cashusking
            Your a veteran and educated gambler as well.
            Ther is no bad numbers only wrong ones. For instance. If we have a football game with the wrong fav because of human error we will not honor that bet but prefer our clients to be honest and alert us as well.
            If you were read a wrong line I apologize. I assure you everyone that works here is 100% human. We will make mistakes.
            You to can ask for me personally if you ever need anything. I will be glad to help you.

Thanks a lot Lance

Comment

My last response (Thank God) Brett
              I am sorry to say your post was like many I have read in the past. I interpret them mainly as people jumping on a bandwagon. I would bet if I listened to your calls on tape this never happened to you. So call me up personally as well and ill fix your problem.
              I will make sure you are on and off the phone as quickly as you wish to be.

To all have a good day.
              I will not be able to respond for a while because I am going out to get really drunk with my new friend Reno I suggest some of you spend a little less time in here complaining
              and a little more time out with family and friends as well.

Cheers to all Lance

Comment

Skybook (Lance) to say the least I must tell you that I am impressed and boy is this ever a big change since the last time that I spoke to you on the phone last June I think. I wish you and your partners the best and am looking forward to being able to resolve our differences as you remember we didn't finish our conversation. You have handled these questions,ie. bashings and so forth in a very courteous and professional manner for that I commend you, take it for what it's worth and buy our newfound friend a drink on me as I too had the pleasure of meeting him.

Comment

I'm going to put my two cents in here.

Skybook has NEVER not given me the number on the Don Best feed. They have always shouted out asking "is the number okay for so and so", then they always say yes and I can wager as much as I want (up to 10 dimes). I've done it on baseball and I've done it on hockey.

Skybook has always been a stand-up book in my dealings with them for the last year and a half and I have never had the kind of problems this Fred+ guy has mentioned.

Comment

I strongly disagree with Skybook ...

Due in large part from the posts here I will be opening a 10 dimes account with Skybook next week - so you see Skybook will get at least one account from this forum!

BTW - very professional responses.

Comment

Chester
                      I am happy to hear from you. I have felt bad from the moment our last conversation ended.
                      Since you have had the pleasure of meeting me personally (lol) you know how I am. You have seen how I react first hand when I feel I am wronged. Yes in the past my temper took over and then I worried about the consequences. I have been in the caribbean to long and am learning to relax as years in my life go by. Maybe its the brain cells I am destroying getting drunk all the time in Pat and Johns bar. Anyway the reason I freaked out the way I did is this. First I considered you a friend. I had been hearing about this phone problem second hand for months. Starting with your wife and then you. Here is what bothered me the most. You knew for a fact we all got the your americans and dont know any better or you cant do anything about it treatment from The Jacks and Denniss down here when we were all over there. First when Larry left of course they hit me with $500 worth of local lines months later when they got shut off. I never even said to Larry hey i paid your bills because I knew it was a **** job to begin with and Larry wouldnt stand for their ****. I needed the phone lines though. Then When I wasnt here and off the island they scammed us again with the same story to Mitch. Then we finally found out for months of course they were tapped into our local lines and we paid all their calls. On top of all this they introduced us to a credit card company that turned out to stiff us out of $500,000 . Yes that much . Check with sport market they got scammed from the same people. I am still working to this day on recovering the money and through my own methods have gotton back 75% to date. I linked people in this scam to them though.
                      So all that being said and you knowing what *******s they are I was so upset because you didnt just take my word that i paid those stupid bills a 3 times over. Anyway the past is the past I am glad to hear from you and would love to see you here for a drink in spite of what i said a year ago(lol)

Take care Lance
                      I am still here and not out drinking because Reno got plastered again last night with Art and asked for mercy tonight. Ill send your regards when I go out with him tommorow

Comment

MLS
                        Again it sounds to me like another shill. So if your sending us 10k because of information you learned about us here let me know so I can personally handle your sign up. I will be waiting for your call and will put 11k in your account.
                        Waiting for your call Lance

Comment

I wouldn't worry that anyone will think I am a Skybook shill.

I have been posting here since 1998, and this is the first I have every mentioned Skybook.

Comment

Mls
                            You couldnt be a shill for Skybook . Why would I say that. If you were it would be a positive. You said you want to send us 10k. How much more positive can you get about our company. If you are shilling like I said it would be for the site. I said seeing is believing in response to your post thats all.

Thanks a lot Lance

Comment

-
                              Last edited by Don Best; 03-17-2003, 11:45 AM.

Comment

My apologies to fredc for implying that he was a shill. My experience with Skybook has been a good one. I don't bet steam with Skybook but will use them for the buyback. Every offshore book on Don Best has limited my bets at one time or another...except for Skybook. They take a bigger hit than others on just about every sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X