Bet365USA - Suckers only, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oddsmaker,

You misspelt lot of your words and some of your sentences were incoherent; that's why I didn't understand some of your post. I think I got the gist of it though and I believe I applauded Will for coming to the forum, something a lot of other companies wouldn't do. He just seemed to skirt around the issue in a not very satisfactory way, that's all (they don't post their policy because it is "flexible"??)

By the way, I don't know if you know this but the administrators of this site are able trace the location of your ISP to see if you really are in Miami or not. I have a feeling that a few months down the road we will see that you didn't contribute much else to this forum other than this thread.

Also, it's good to hear from an established poster (DOGS THAT BARK) that is satisfied with bet365. In case this is unclear, I am in no way suggesting that bet365 is an unsafe company to play at; on the contrary: if my money were with them then its safety would be the last thing I would worry about.

Comment

365 director

I thought that posting in forums was a way to ventilate issues and help players and books save face is some manner. I did check my first post and it is grammatically correct. It is fair to say that it was understood by the majority of readers but maybe not likely. However, I do not understand why Check claims that the ISP can be traced. So what, does the comment make me into a renegade? I was simply applauding the way 365director came forward. I thought this to be unusual by many standards. Check did sound a little bit menacing saying that the administrators of this post can trace ISP's. Great, I simply do not understand what the big issue is in this manner. Can somebody explain to me to an accurate degree of reason what posting a forum has to do with tracing ISP's? Now, I am really confused. Thank You.
      Last edited by oddsmaker; 03-22-2002, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Last edited by PerpetualCzech; 03-22-2002, 07:24 AM.

Comment

oddsmaker, I think he's suggesting that you and bet365director are one in the same.

I can weigh in on the side of satisfied customers, to this point. I'be been playing with them about a month and a half. Mostly nickels. So far so good.

I don't like hearing about the limits being cut after one play though. How much was the play for and was it a side or a total?

Comment

Brink, the one play was for one nickel (the limit). So don't think that just because you are a small (nickel) player that none of this affects you. It was on a total, but really the point here is that these guys will quickly change the groundrules if they think you MIGHT stand a chance of winning. To me that's really not fair play.

Comment

The bottom line is that they pay. If you don't like their odds or limits on a particular prop, bet it elsewhere. But don't tell them how to run the show because they've been in the business longer than most, and the safety of your funds is more important than anything else.

Comment

Cons,

There is nothing more to say on this thread you have surmised it very well.

Comment

Kicking someone out or "discriminating" against a player is much much better than the alternative which is NOT getting paid.

Those reading this thread should also be aware that bet365 is not a book that popped on the scene just yesterday.

They have operated bet shops in the uk for years and are actually very well know across the pond.

Comment

Working...
                  X