• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpehl NFL

Going to start the season today.
    Giants -4.5

1-0
    IND -6.5 First half

Eagles -9 I feel the eagles will role in this game.

Det -3 Well I havent heard any predictions this year so ill lay the points against rookie qb and coach.

NE - 16 I think the pats continue the screw the NFL tour and on the other hand Im a bit worried about the weather. Closer to game time I might lay an under bet just to hedge a little.

Im a little timid to lay the points on the boys. I truely believe the Browns will not burn our secondary. However Jamal Lewis is a bruiser and could give the D some problems. I do not expect there total rushing yards to be over 100 yards. Could be a good game but do not expect the game to go over or the browns to cover. JMO

Comment

Im also looking at the Panthers +9. Does anyone else think this line is a little high. Like the bills at home as well. Any thoughts

Comment

The Panthers are one of my top picks. I think San Diego gets off to a slow start again. Also like the Bills. Watch the weather in that New England game.

Comment

Any thoughts on Dallas dragon or anyone.

Comment

Adding Buffalo -1

Comment

I like the Bills-1; Seattle had the 32nd easiet schedule last year, Seattle in a weak division; Hasselback and receivers banged up; Seattle is not a good road team ATS; Buffalo was top consensus pick in prestigious Hilton contest.

Also like Tenn+3 and Hous+6 1/2.

Comment

Eagles surprised me how well they did today. And if the chiefs can't win when Brady isn't playing they are gonna have a tough season.... NE lost every preseason game while Brady was out.

Comment

My day was bareable. If I remember correctly the eagles normally shock the whole league the first three or four games then Mcnabb gets hurt or the fans boo him and he crys. That all I can remember from there last couple of seasons. The boys manhandled the browns. Kept there rushing under 100 yards. I thought that was great. And let me tell you about Felix Jones. The dudes a stud. Mcfadden has large shoes to fill tomorrow 9 attempts 62 yards. Next week will be the game to watch. i do not expect the eagles will hand 30+ on the boys and I do not expect Romo's completion percentage to be 75%. My guess the eagles will get 3 points. I do not think I have seen Peyton look so bad in my life. With Bradey supposedly out for the year the AFC could get real interesting.Anyways goodluck to all.
                  jpehl

Comment

Oakland + 3
                    Minnesota +2
                    Good luck

Comment

3-5
                      Just for the record I hate CFB and I hate Ohio Ive lost more money betting on them in big games. I guess Ill never learn.
                      Denver-1
                      TB -7
                      IND -2
                      Bears + 3
                      Need to kick the books in the balls this week

Comment

adding cleveland +7

Comment

That Chargers game was bullshit. They should have won.. fucking ref..... ooops, it was a fumble but I blew my lil whistle...

Anyways, Steelers -6.5 for me tonight

Best of luck to you all!!!!

Jeff

Comment

Crazy game, lots of wrong moves and Denver was lucky as heck

Comment

I think the under 45 is a good play very windy and the browns dont have much of a off.

Comment

Working...
                              X