cf2

Comment

10-11-2
      Denver -3.5
      New England -3
      NO -3.5
      INDY Over 48
      Wash +6.5
      Like atlanta to but the line has been pulled.
      jpehl

Comment

Im just doing this as value will not count it because it is not a unit. Its either going to be a huge blow out or a close game.
        CINCY ML + 700

Comment

Jacksonville Under 38

Comment

12-12-1
            Tenn -9
            Clev +7.5
            NYJ -3
            Dallas -7? Will wait for line before game
            Indy-2.5
            Really like my plays this week so that means I will go 0-4. Adding a parlay with tenn, clev, and NYJ. Dallas play is pending a line
            Good Luck

Comment

J-Pal,

Don't sell the ranch............My Raiders are going to cover today......Be warned !!

Good Luck.
              ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                J-Pal,

Don't sell the ranch............My Raiders are going to cover today......Be warned !!

Good Luck.
                Likewise, I'm tilting towards the Raiders in today's match-up with the Jets ... but, not enough to recommend them to others.

IMO, there are better plays elsewhere on the board today.

Comment

yeah maybe the more I think about it the more I agree.
                  Cant switch the play but parlay will be on Clev Tenn Ind. I like the Cleveland ml as well but its all points on parlay.
                  Thanks guys
                  jpehl

Comment

adding pitt -9

Comment

got dallas at 8 forgot

Comment

Indy sucks and Dallas looks lost.
                        15-15-1
                        i like paying juice... Its cool I know... I would rather go to bed early than play tonights game.
                        jpehl

Comment

Buff -1.5
                          Balt -8
                          Pitts -3
                          I want to drop a truckload on TB this weekend but I have conflicting thoughts about the game. I truthfully do not see how we will win. Johnson swears he wasnt rusty and that scares the shit out of me.Phillips is calling plays which I do not know if it matters what he does. Supposedly the practices were more upbeat this week I dont know what that means maybe Phillips yelled or made them jog around. Who knows I might lay a little down on TB just to hedge against my sanity.
                          Buffalo game seems to easy.
                          jpehl

Comment

Cincy +9

Comment

this is the week that you drop the truckload against the 'boys...

buy the hook and take the GMEN at -7

'boys should be fat and happy (and lucky) coming off that win and feeling good about themselves...really - i see this as setting up perfectly for the GMEN

BJ can't throw anything past 8 yards and i think GMEN will have 6-7 sacks this week...they will stop MBIII and dare BJ to beat them - and he cannot...god he is awful....they can't score 13 pts and expect to beat the GMEN on the road....172 yds of offence will not get it done here...even if the D has a similar effort and MBIII has the game of his life i can't seem them scoring more that 17 points here - and that's being generous

off to the bye and then the fun begins

CF2

Comment

Yeah I was surprised we score 13 this week. Overall the Bye is coming at a great time. I believe winning this game was a huge relief. We can afford to lose next week, let Romo come back after the break and pray the D is still holding up strong. I am thinking once he comes back maybe we can hit our stride towards the last of the season. We both know the potential the O has when it gels. Good luck this weekend.
                                jpehl

Comment

Working...
                                X