Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romeo Crennel is a moron

Comment

Guys this was a good weekend. Great games on this weekend. I got so pissed as IKE did a number on my neighborhood and the power decided to cut out in the last two minutes of the Indy game because some jackass decided he was a lumberjack and cut some tree down that fell on a power line. Well a little word to the wise about Monday Night. I cant remember the last time Dallas was favored by 7 against the Eagles. Be careful as playing Dallas +7 might be hazardous to your bankroll. Good luck to all on Monday night as i am just going to sit back and enjoy the game, maybe.....
      Jpehl

Comment

Ive decided to curse my cowboys and play
        Dallas -6.5

Comment

6-6-2
          WASHINGTON -3
          Buffalo -9.5
          TB +3

Comment

adding
            IND UNDER 42
            STL + 8.5

Comment

8-9-2
              Man INDY really pissed on my parade today. Ridicules. Oh well Cowboys bent the packers over and thats all that matters.
              jpehl

Comment

I like SD tonight on MNF to blow-out the Jets and the media's love affair with Favre.

The Real Chargers show up tonight. LT does some damage all over the field.

Comment

I think the Charger offense is certainly capable, but I don't think the defense, in it's current state, can support a blow out. I think the Jets can trade enough punches on offense to stay within the number. And I call myself a Charger fan?

Comment

yikes I almost want to stay away
                    SD - 8.5

Comment

Dragon,
                      Its alright I thought Dallas was bound to drop one of there last two games, and look at them. Im expecting this game to be close for about the first quarter and a half. SD has had some bad breaks but I think tonight they make sure that even bad luck want hurt them.
                      good luck guys
                      jpehl

Comment

norv turner is a bad coach - period....SD won in spite of turner

SD was very lucky to cover

up by 16 with 3 min left and 4th and 2,....so you kick a 49yd field goal??? where in the coaching manual does it say to do that???

SD not going anywhere with that guy as coach....take that to the bank

Comment

sorry to thread crap - realize i should have put this rant elsewhere

Comment

No apology needed but Im pretty sure 48 to 29 was a convincing cover. I dont know who you sided with but maybe it would be best to get off the Favre band wagon the media has created. JMO

Comment

hey jpehl - i had SD -8.5.....so i had to watch that game right until the last second to make sure i got the cover....thought for sure they were going to let the Jets score and get 2pt conversion to bring the game within 8

4th and 2 with 3 mins to go and on the Jets 32yd line - you dont kick a 49 yd field goal....that kick gets blocked and run back for a score and then they can onside kick

Turner just doesn't instill any confidence as far as I am concerned....they should have gone for the 4th down - if they get it - its game over - if they dont, they start on their 32 down by 16 with 3 minutes

just a poorly coached game in general....why is Man-genius kicking onside kick right after they had scored to close the gap to 17-14?? they had all the momentum at that point....SD recovers and scores 4 plays later...killer

and i cant stand Farve....he was the only reason i was on SD

Comment

9-9-2
                                Pitt- 5.5
                                SD -7.5
                                Philly- 3
                                Anybody look at the GB line +1. I guess I was looking for your opinion. Im a little scared of this week. Have a feeling the public gets crushed.JMO

Comment

Working...
                                X