No announcement yet.

MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may go Run line as well on the RAYS. or may pass. But I think that is the play as the Rays do win tonight.

If Meyers did not pitch so well in that one game, Rays would be favored by a ton more, but again that was at home so I think its a solid go against him situation tonight.

Rays -1.5 is my play too (tlaked myself into it), but for only a 1/2 unit.

Comment

Guys theres no way I play the TB ml but I will take the over 8.5 for one unit and I might lay down 1/2 on the phillies ml.

Comment

Close one on that RL but cashed the ticket with the Rays. i hate doing that b/c when the win by 1 you lose, but it worked out last night. Last time I will do that in the series for sure.

Comment

I really expected more runs last night. There were lots of chances, but I really thought the Rays had a chance to get 6 or 7. And if it weren't for Utleys 2 run HR in the 1st inning of game 1, the Phils would be in real trouble. Only 3 runs in the last 17 innings for them.

Comment

Any thoughts on tonight?

Comment

Going with the Rays tonight. Not a huge Blanton backer, he could get rocked.

Lean toward the over again. Pushed it last night.

Rays -107.

Comment

or not. Phills look good. They are hot at the right time.

Is it worth a shot against Hamels tonight? +167 is a juicy number!

Comment

Im thinking its over. I took the over and the rays last night. I would just sit back and enjoy the game.JMO

Comment

I am going to go down trying...

Rays +169 or more by the 1st pitch.

Is too juicy to pass up IMO.

I am playing with the house's money since the playoffs started so might as well give it a shot. Phills are hot, but maybe Evan Longoria will wake up and realize he it not a one of the desparate housewives and start hitting.

I don't want the baseball season to end tonight either--it means winter is officially here!

Comment

I would love for you to be right. I love watching playoff baseball and I hate for it to end. Im going to sit this one out
                      good luck
                      jpehl

Comment

The Phillies are feeling it and their hot bats are back. I'm going to try the RL at +125 expecting the hot hitting to carry over , and for Hamels to continue doing what he's been doing since the beginning of August actually. In 21 starts since then, he has only given up more than 2 runs in a start 3 times.

Comment

Wow.....Tampa Bay sure lucked out with the weather. Now they are past Hamels and tied. If they can win that game and go back to Tampa they at least have a shot now.

Comment

true. Have you heard when they will resume play?

Comment

No, I haven't heard anything about that at all.

Comment

Do you know what sucks...I had the rays + and the book's and vegas' rules count it as a loss for some reason I will post later from the e-mail I got. Some stupid baseball rules for betting.

So if you had the Phills, not RL, you won but the rays, its a loss.

A freaking tie is a loss,, even thought the game was not finished. STUPID.

I know they have the rules posted but it is crazy that a tie game that is notfinished costed me my wager.

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X