No announcement yet.

Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad outing by Grienke but it turned into a nice cleveland huge dog winner!

YTD: 13-10 (+4.7)

Be back later with a possible friday play!

Go Cards! I wish they had a BROOM smiley face for the sweep they just handed the Cubbies. 2 runs in the whole series has to make the cubs fans feel a little restless00And I love it, and also know how it feels. See the Cards last series with the Brewers.

Comment

Friday:

I hate interleague play so going to probably just watch tonight.

One NL game--

Cubs/Padres UNDER 7 (-112)...Zambrano/Peavey...On paper, 2 of the best pitchers potentially. Pitchers park, Zambrano usually picks cubs up after loss. peavey may have some emotional baggage after trade-talks but he is still an elite pitcher in the league. The only way to look is under here epecially with the cubs struggling bats. I think you win this bet at least 60% of the time with these guys on the hill so I will play the odds.

Comment

14-10 YTD (+5.7)

Wednesday Day game--

Brewers -113 over Cards...parra/wellenmeyer. This is a tough brewer team and I am pretty scared of them in the NL central as a Cards fan. Wellenmeyer is up and down, and I don't like him on the road. I think the Brew crew takes a close, late inning, shirt-untucking win here today.

Comment

Working...
        X