Minny pk at Iowa

Penn State -2 over NW

Comment

I have 3 today:

Marist +15.5
      V.Tech -11
      Cinn -5.5

Comment

Since the System went 0-4 yesterday, I was gun-shy to list today's pick.

It was Sac State +9.5 and of course they won SU! I nibbled at it again, so I got one back.

Some followers bet the 1H, Full Game and ML and have done well. I think 1Hs have out-performed full games, but your mileage may vary.

I'll try to post more promptly with the advent of the Daily College Hoops thread tomorrow.

I'm even on the day with St. John's and Sacramento winners but Illinois and Illinois under as losers. I've got Penn State, Duke -9.5 and Minny left.

GL

Comment

844 Arizona State Sun Devils + 5

One of the last Sunday games of the day. Last place AZ State with a terrible 1-10 record in the PAC 10 - season totally shot. Tonight is their "season" as they go up against their state rival. It's all or nothing for them tonight. Taking the Sun Devils at home with the + 5 pts.

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

No Red Auerbach cigar for the Sun Devils. On to the final weeks leading to the Big Dance for all the conference leaders and bubble teams.

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

7-1 for me over the weekend.

I weird linbe move in that PSU-NW freaked me out a bit. Right before tip, it went to PSU +1.5 at my book. I got them on the ML at -130 actually and did nto screw around with the points. Wonde what the reasopn for that move was as PSU cruised to a win?

Without looking in here, I played ASU as well too. I thought that was a weird line and always like those +5.5/+6 dogs epecially at home. One of those game thats looked 'too easy' to take the Cats against a bad team , but they dominated the whole game with other pitching in while ASu covered the scorer on AZ all game from what I read.

AZ may be one to watch come tourney time and will liek to see how AZ and Washingtone shake out the Pac 10. UCLA is not playing bad either but I am still not sold on them or Wazzu.

Comment

Working...
              X