Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College upset of the week contest WEEK #1 POST THEM HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! When did Maryland become favs?! I thought they were still dogs even after Jacory Harris was ruled out.

UCLA and Ole Miss are no longer +3. They are down to +2.5.

Give me Colorado to upset Hawaii.

Comment

minnesota +23

Comment

Northwestern +3

Comment

Okay guys, making an executive decision here... I will allow anybody's pick that started out at +3 or better as long as they don't move to a favorite. With so many people selecting dogs at three obviously some will move to +2 or +1. For the simplicity of score keeping this seems to be the better option than trying to get 6 guys to repick. I will not except a dog that starts at +2 or +1 and moves to plus 3 or greater however. So to make things more simple next week I will post the official lines as stated on Tuesday and you can select any dog that is plus 3 or greater from that. The only way you will be required to re pick would be if your dog goes to a favorite..

I apologize if this seems complicated because it really isn't.. Just remember to only pick next week and in the future from my official lines. I think the only one that has been effected by a line move was Widestrides who has re selected.. Thanks everyone for your support and cooperation.....RR84

Comment

Fresno St

Comment

Georgia +3

Comment

georgia +3

Comment

georgia +3

Comment

Army

Comment

RR84

Looks like UCLA has dropped to +1 at the offshore sites and at Sheridan's site. Still some three and half hours to game time. Should the line go to even or UCLA as the fav, I'll switch to the Georgia Bulldogs + 3.

Your call.

laxsfo99

Comment

Lax, I decided to let everyone who had a dog that started plus three or more keep it unless it goes to a favorite. Just too much trouble monitoring the lines and making everyone re-pick. You are good with UCLA. I won't let anyone take a dog of plus 1 or 2 that end up plus three or more.. I will clarify all this later.. Trust me I will make it fair for all.. Good luck my friend!!

Comment

Colorado +6.5

Comment

New Mexico State +7

Couldn't post last night, and tried IE now and made it in.
                            If too late, no problem. Same for College game of the week.

Comment

Working...
                            X