OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Please see below for detail on how to sign up on the site where we will be hosting the pick'em this year to help streamline scoring

This is for the Mock Hilton Contest ONLY!!

Standings and updates will be posted weekly in the forum but picks will be entered on the pool site vs. on the forum as in the past.

Entries are $50 per player with a MAX of 2 entries.

Please use your "Pool Host" ID when paying and entering in the contest to make payment record keeping easy.
    (Please try to use the same user ID on pool host as you use here at Bettorsworld's forums if possible.)

Possum has set up this pool and will post exact rules as to deadlines and picks as discussed and decided on by the majority in the other thread.

Please post questions here in this thread and I will update in this thread players as I get payments/sign ups.

DEADLINE TO JOIN IS THE KICK OFF OF THE FIRST GAME ON 9/5/19 AT 7:20 EST. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS TIME TOO.

FINAL PICKS DEADLINE: 5AM PST or 8AM EST SUNDAY

THURSDAY RULE- If you play thursdays game, you must enter at least a total of 5 picks (*thursday play + 4 others) when you place your Thursday play per the pool host site rules. You CAN go back and edit after the Thursday game too if you don't want to pick all your final games by Thursday kickoff---This is different than before.

But once you play the Thursday game, it is locked in as one of your plays for the week.

For example, If you know you want to play the Packers tonight, but haven't totally finalized your other picks for the week, you can submit your Packers play with 4 others that can or might not be your final picks for the sunday/monday games. You can go in an edit your other 4 plays up until the deadline noted above. All other plays must be final by the deadline as you won;t be able to go back and change your picks after the deadline i.e Sunday night game/monday night games. Your final card must be in (5plays) by the 8am EST deadline on Sunday morning.

Payments will be accepted by paypal at: paypal.me/woodee12
    (Please note pool host user name in "notes" section when paying--no user name and your payment will be returned) Use the "send to FRIENDS" option when sending money to avoid fees. Any fees will be the responsibility of the player.

To mail in our payments please email me at qcCardinalFans @ GMAIL . com for where to send payment. Check and money orders will be accepted.

TO ENTER POOL SITE PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

You are being invited to join 'BWorld2019'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/0/67834/BWorld2019

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.

4. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
    For the Pool ID # type: 67834
    For the Pool Password type: BWorld2019

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.

Last edited by woodee12; 09-05-2019, 06:09 PM.

woodee,

Looks good!

Your paypal.me/woodee12 above is not a hyperlink. You can edit your post and re-do it as a hyperlink.

Click on the link icon and fill in the blanks.

It works if I copy and paste it, but it would be nice if one could just click on it.
    Last edited by widestrides; 08-20-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
      woodee,

Looks good!

Your paypal.me/woodee12 above is not a hyperlink. You can edit your post and re-do it as a hyperlink.

Click on the link icon and fill in the blanks.

It works if I copy and paste it, but it would be nice if one could just click on it.

THANKS. ALL SET NOW WITH LINK.

Comment

cancel my previous

Comment

Just paid.

Comment

Paid for 2.

Comment

Paid for one entry moments ago, thanks.

Comment

Just trying to get the address to mail the payments. I entered both hilton and survivor. You can email the address to [email protected]

Thank you
                greg

Comment

What will the deadline for posting picks? Rule for changing picks?

Comment

Originally posted by winnersbyt&b View Post
                    What will the deadline for posting picks? Rule for changing picks?
                    Deadline is 8AM EST Sunday.
                    you can change picks until the deadline at the deadline the system will post all picks for all to see and will lock picks in

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post

Deadline is 8AM EST Sunday.
                      you can change picks until the deadline at the deadline the system will post all picks for all to see and will lock picks in

Any chance they will fix it in time so we could have a Midnight Pacific time deadline?

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post

Any chance they will fix it in time so we could have a Midnight Pacific time deadline?
                        I have sent over a request to the website about this and will advise when I hear back

Comment

I got a few payments coming n over the past week. I will post a running list of who I got starting on Monday.

Keep them coming! Paypal is best but contact me if you want to mail it in too.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            I got a few payments coming n over the past week. I will post a running list of who I got starting on Monday.

Keep them coming! Paypal is best but contact me if you want to mail it in too.
                            Im in, just paypaled you the entry fee for it. Thanks Woodee12 and Possum.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post

I have sent over a request to the website about this and will advise when I hear back
                              This is the message I got back from their support page

​Right now, no, but we're looking into it.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X