PAY PAL PAYMENTS RECEIVED AS OF 8/26

REST EASY
    DRAGON1952
    THE GUESSER #1
    THE GUESSER #2
    OLD LUDS
    POSSUM
    LARUE5569
    GEOFF7777---( I sent an email--Sent and it took a fee off of $1.75...PLEASE SEND TO "FRIENDS" to avoid fee. I need another payment to get up to the $50 entry fee.

Comment

Im IN! Ill pay today or tomorrow. And boy I hope I don't go 0-10 (due to late ass picks) on two weeks of picks so I can win this year. GLTA> Thanks everyone cant wait for 16 weeks of joy.

OK-I just sent the entry for 1-KAZBEK. GLTA. Go Pats!!
      Last edited by ImpalerWins; 08-26-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

good rules will try to sign in

Comment

great to be back Thx for all your time and effort Woodee and Possum putting the contest together

good luck to all

Comment

H i Woodee12 and Possum
            I just sent the 50 by pp but i'm sorry i didn't put from Swanyx (thats the name at the pool host) Could you let me know what you would have me do. My forum name for many years is Swany but pool host insisted for another name and allowed Swanyx. When i used the link it worked good but for some reason as pp went to the conversion page canadian to american dollars and then to the 'send page' i didn't see the area for a note and i just sent. A second later i realized i didnt put Swanyx in the transaction

Comment

paid

Comment

paid

Comment

So...what's the rule gonna be on picking Thursday/Saturday games? Are we easing up on that "pick all 5" requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
                    So...what's the rule gonna be on picking Thursday/Saturday games? Are we easing up on that "pick all 5" requirement?
                    You will still need to pick all 5 at that time. Because the system forces you to pick 5 when you start picking for the week

Comment

When are the lines going to be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                        When are the lines going to be posted?
                        Once I see the superbook contest lines go up

Comment

This new advanced platform sucks- This is not a user easy friendly platform -you basically off shored this to a robot host-

This off shore site Pool Host does not have lines up even tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                            This new advanced platform sucks- This is not a user easy friendly platform -you basically off shored this to a robot host-

This off shore site Pool Host does not have lines up even tonight

We set it up to enter our own lines since the superbook contest lines are not upyet, when they give up we will update the lines for the contest,

Comment

Registered SUNSET 405 and SUNSET 800 on the Pool Host site. Check put in the mail last Saturday. Looking forward to the season starting. Thanks to Woodee and Possum for their efforts.

Comment

Lins will still follow the regular super contest scheduled. When the are out they will be posted on the pool host site to match those lines and timing. We never posted lines before Wednesday anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X