No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in for one. trytrytryx3 in pool, nice site thanks and also paid just now one entry

You've sent $50.00 USD to XXXX XXXXX

Comment

Also in Post #1 if possible put the deadline for picks clearly in there for official rules easy to find.
      Last edited by trytrytry; 09-05-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trytrytry View Post

Also in Post #1 if possible put the deadline for picks clearly in there for official rules easy to find.
        Woodee12 will have to update that since he created this post

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post

Woodee12 will have to update that since he created this post
          Can you post the deadline etc here and then I will add it to rules...I want to make sure I have the right info.

Thanks.

Comment

PAYPAL-

SOCHAD
            CHRNY
            TRYTRYTRYX3

BY MAIL CHECKED RECEIVED--

FOLLY
            SUNSET405
            SUNSET 800
            BAMA 25
            RR84
            CARPET57
            WENDYSTARPICKS
            JOLIETJAKE85

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post

Can you post the deadline etc here and then I will add it to rules...I want to make sure I have the right info.

Thanks.
              5AM PST or 8AM EST SUNDAY

Comment

And it’s correct you can edit picks up until that deadline as long as you have 5? Or does it lock after/if you make a play on the Thursday game.
                I know this has been discussed but I can’t seem to find it and on a time crunch! Sorry.
                Just want to make sure everyone is crystal clear on it!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                  And it’s correct you can edit picks up until that deadline as long as you have 5? Or does it lock after/if you make a play on the Thursday game.
                  I know this has been discussed but I can’t seem to find it and on a time crunch! Sorry.
                  Just want to make sure everyone is crystal clear on it!
                  You can edit until up till 5am but if you play Thursday you can edit the other 4 up till 5am once game kicks off that game is locked

also can you look at the website and verify I have marked on the finance tracking section everybody that has paid is marked. You are set up as an admin for the pick 5 pool sk you should be able to see that option

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post

You will still need to pick all 5 at that time. Because the system forces you to pick 5 when you start picking for the week
                    You need to pick 5 on Thursday if you want the Thursday game, but I'm pretty sure you can change the other 4 until Sunday at 8 AM ET.
                    Last edited by widestrides; 09-05-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

I've paid but I am not marked as paid on the Fee page under Pool Results heading.

Comment

One more time, just so everyone is clear on the rules.

Standings and updates will be posted weekly in the forum but picks will be entered on the pool site vs. on the forum as in the past.

Entries are $50 per player with a MAX of 2 entries.

Please use your "Pool Host" ID when paying and entering in the contest to make payment record keeping easy.
                        (Please try to use the same user ID on pool host as you use here at Bettorsworld's forums if possible.)

Possum has set up this pool and will post exact rules as to deadlines and picks as discussed and decided on by the majority in the other thread.

Please post questions here in this thread and I will update in this thread players as I get payments/sign ups.

DEADLINE TO JOIN IS THE KICK OFF OF THE FIRST GAME ON 9/5/19 AT 7:20 EST. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS TIME TOO.

FINAL PICKS DEADLINE: 5AM PST or 8AM EST SUNDAY

THURSDAY RULE- If you play thursdays game, you must enter at least a total of 5 picks (*thursday play + 4 others) when you place your Thursday play per the pool host site rules. You CAN go back and edit after the Thursday game too if you don't want to pick all your final games by Thursday kickoff---This is different than before.

But once you play the Thursday game, it is locked in as one of your plays for the week.

For example, If you know you want to play the Packers tonight, but haven't totally finalized your other picks for the week, you can submit your Packers play with 4 others that can or might not be your final picks for the sunday/monday games. You can go in an edit your other 4 plays up until the deadline noted above. All other plays must be final by the deadline as you won;t be able to go back and change your picks after the deadline i.e Sunday night game/monday night games. Your final card must be in (5plays) by the 8am EST deadline on Sunday morning.

Comment

WIDESTRIDES PAID BY PAYPAL--MARKED ON SITE NOW.

Comment

OCK:
                            Missing your payment....Please let me know if you sent or are sending soon. I am not seeing it but may have missed it?

Comment

Just paid. Added my user name as well. Thanks.

Comment

Still trying to register.for this POOL HOST ACCOUNT. Keep getting " Registration form Error " and "Check form and fix errors.." "Username does not exist."

Comment

Working...
                                X