Ravens Browns NFL Pick

$60 in actual member picks FREE from Docs Sports! - Complete with a PROFIT GUARANTEE! Click Here

Baltimore Ravens


Cleveland Browns

Week 2

NFL Pick


The Baltimore Ravens’ offense put on an underwhelming performance against a stout Buffalo Bills’ defense in Week 1. However, the Ravens’ defense put on a show of force against a solid Bills’ offense so I walk away from the Week 1 Game with my foot in my mouth. Congratulations Ravens as I did not believe in you (and still don’t), but that’s another story.

Mike Wallace and Joe FlACCo seemed to be on the same page as a receiver like Mike Wallace is tailor made for a strong armed quarterback that isn’t afraid to throw an interception such as Joe FlACCo. As Steve Smith Sr. heals up, I’d expect to see him break open a little more often, but like I mentioned before, the Bills’ defense is very good.

The Ravens’ run Game was lackluster, but should receive a nice boost of confideNCe this upcoming week assuming the Browns’ offense can’t stay on the field against the Ravens’ defense.

The big story coming out of Cleveland is RG III is injured oNCe again. Josh McCown will replace him. McCown had success as the Browns’ quarterback last year so let’s see if he can reGAin some of that success. Look for McCown to narrow in on GAry Barnidge who was only targeted twice in the Game.

Last year, GAry Barnidge proved that he deserves more than two targets a Game so will someone feed the big man? He’s hungry! He and McCown obviously had chemistry so look for that spark to be reignited. The Browns are obviously still without Josh Gordon, but Terrelle Pryor and Corey Coleman both provide a deep ball threat. The Browns’ running Game is still and will continue to be abysmal.

Baltimore is a 6.5-point favorite over the Browns in Cleveland. This translates into giving the Ravens a 72.4% chance to win this Game while giving the Browns a 27.6% chance to win.

The Elo model which includes a multitude of inputs and adjustments iNCluding, but not limited to margin of victory/loss and strength of opponent, tells us that the Ravens should be a 9-point favorite. This translates into giving the Ravens a 78% chance to win the Game compared to the Browns’ 22% chance.

The Ravens are simply a better team than the Browns. They should be able to dictate the pace of the Game, keep the Browns offense off of the field and actually move the ball both through the air and on the ground. Ravens -6.5

Betonline Sportsbook - Fastest Payouts! #1 Rated Must Have Sportsbook! Click Here