No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried this at least 20 times. What does it want?. Somebody walk me through this or I am done and you can return my PayPal payment.

Comment

You are being invited to join 'BWorld2019'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/0/67834/BWorld2019

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.

4. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
      For the Pool ID # type: 67834
      For the Pool Password type: BWorld2019

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time

Comment

I'm sorry .Possum I tried this but Its' STILL not letting me register. I am requesting you return my Entry fee please. I've had enough aggravation over this.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadZone7 View Post
          I'm sorry .Possum I tried this but Its' STILL not letting me register. I am requesting you return my Entry fee please. I've had enough aggravation over this.
          That would be woodee on this one hes handling the money

Comment

Or another way we could do this is you can send me an email and since woodee and I are admins on the poolhost site we can enter it there for you, we would just create another alias on the system the way a normal user would set up multiple entries.

you can email me at [email protected]

Comment

OK- Possum That I can and will do. Thank you for your diplomatic approach to this problem. I Will EMAIL my picks to you weekly at [email protected]

Comment

Picks sent. Thanks again.Possum.

Comment

Paid:

taxman
                  deadzone7

im not seeing ock payment yet. Please advise on it ock if I missed it. Thanks.

Comment

woodee12 - Please delete me from the Mock Hilton Contest and refund my $50. You can keep the $1.75 fee for your

services rendered. Thank you for your time, patience, and help! My paypal account - [email protected]

HillbillyQB
                    Last edited by HillbillyQB; 09-07-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Woodee 12- I submitted payment for 2 entries. My picks have been made as well. Good luck to all participants in this 2019 season.

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
                        Woodee 12- I submitted payment for 2 entries. My picks have been made as well. Good luck to all participants in this 2019 season.
                        guy i see you actually set up 3 entries, i am going to go in and delete guy2 alias, since it looks like you did the picks in under guy3 and guy3-2. ok?

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
                          Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillyQB View Post
                            woodee12 - Please delete me from the Mock Hilton Contest and refund my $50. You can keep the $1.50 fee for your services rendered. Thank you for your time, patience, and help!

HillbillyQB
                            Will do in the next day or so.

Why’d you sign up in the first place?

Comment

Woodee so far I show 40 paid entries let me know if that is right

Comment

Looks like 41--- 43 entries at pool site. OCK not paid yet and Hilbillt qb backing out.

Comment

Working...
                                X