OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    Looks like 41--- 43 entries at pool site. OCK not paid yet and Hilbillt qb backing out.
    Minus 1 more guy3 is in there 3 times

Comment

For some reason I was not able to use my site alias (guy) in this pool.. I would have like to have titled my entries as guy1 and guy 2 but was unable to enter them like that.

I have two entries in this contest and they are the aliases: guy3 and guy3-2

Comment

Ok, got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillyQB View Post
          woodee12 - Please delete me from the Mock Hilton Contest and refund my $50. You can keep the $1.75 fee for your

services rendered. Thank you for your time, patience, and help! My paypal account - [email protected]

HillbillyQB
          All deleted and refund being sent this AM

Comment

Update--
            I did not receive payment from OCK and Hillbllyqb wated a refund.

I am deleting these two from pool.

OCK--If you still want in, I will give you until the start of week 2 to enter and pay but you will start 0-5.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              Update--
              I did not receive payment from OCK and Hillbllyqb wated a refund.

I am deleting these two from pool.

OCK--If you still want in, I will give you until the start of week 2 to enter and pay but you will start 0-5.

Thanks
              Hope OCK is okay. He failed to post a pick in the Survivor Pool. Let us know if you hear from him.

Comment

No message!

Last edited by HillbillyQB; 09-09-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

No message!

Comment

No message!

Comment

Fuck Bettorsworld.com. This forum is a big piece of shit!

Comment

Fuck Bettorsworld.com. This forum is a big piece of shit!

This has nothing to do with bettorsworld.
                        Please take it up with me. I refunded your payment thru PayPal yesterday.
                        For some reason the email that you gave me does not match up with where you sent the original PayPal from. I refunded directly from PayPal from where you sent it from.

Let me know where to send refund if you didn’t get it and I will get it taken care of.

Comment

woodee12 - Please delete me from the Mock Hilton Contest and refund my $50. You can keep the $1.75 fee for your

services rendered. Thank you for your time, patience, and help! My paypal account - [email protected]

HillbillyQB

FYI --this is the paypal you paid with and what I refunded to you exactly...[email protected]
                          I don't know why you have the other email listed to refund too. I used the paypal refund policy instead of sending you a brand new payment to the other email. If you see a problem, let me know but it is clear on my side. Thanks ans sorry for the trouble on it.

Again, I still don;t know why you entered if you didn't want to play?

Comment

woodee12 -

I sent you an email Sunday morning @ 7:50:01 AM CDT to leave me in the Mock Hilton Contest. The three "no messages" above told you to leave me in the Mock Hilton Contest. Apparently, you didn't want me in your contest because I tried my ass off to stay in! Did you just overlook the email and the three posts in the Bettorsworld.com forum?

Comment

I don't know where you got [email protected] but that email address has been deleted for years. Send $0.10 to that address and see if the transaction goes through? I very seriously doubt it and you done great by using the Paypal Refund, Mr. Wood!

Comment

Jesus H what a tool :^ / Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X