OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HillbillyQB View Post
    I don't know where you got [email protected] but that email address has been deleted for years. Send $0.10 to that address and see if the transaction goes through? I very seriously doubt it and you done great by using the Paypal Refund, Mr. Wood!
    The refund has been processed... I will send you the confirmation I have by email and that email above is EXACTLY where it came from in the first place....I have the screen shots and record of it. I will email it to you. Plus you sent the extra $1.75 from that exact same email thru email after as you did not send to "friends" to avoid the fee. From what I see on Pay pal, it has been refunded.

I did not receive an emails from you either--where did you send it? I am pretty on top of things and would have noticed if I got something from you.

And "No Message" does not really explain anything either....

And at this point I do not what you in the contest as it is not my job to monitor you and when you change your mind twice on it.

I will email you at the address you gave earlier and we can hasj it out. It is too hard to figure things out by vague posts in a forum.

Comment

Hello Possum- thanks for your efforts with this contest. The administration through the tracking method employed was very solid and much appreciated.

Could you please explain how winners will be paid and who might need contact information to make payment. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
        Hello Possum- thanks for your efforts with this contest. The administration through the tracking method employed was very solid and much appreciated.

Could you please explain how winners will be paid and who might need contact information to make payment. Thanks again.
        Woodee should be reaching out to all the people that cashed in and get that all set up

Comment

I will be in touch about payments and get you paid by the weekend. Thanks. I should have your info/paypal from most when you signed up.

Comment

Working...
          X